Our composting workshops are a fantastic way for newcomers to learn about the subject and they can also offer handy tips to composting veterans! In just over an hour you can learn:
- Best placement and setting up a composting area
- Do’s and don’ts of what to put in
- How to treat difficult plant matter
- Getting the balance of materials right
- Speeding up the process
7-9 Moorside Road, Downham, Bromley BR1 5EP
There are 4 sessions to choose from:
- Tuesday 1 May 10.30 – 11.45am
- Tuesday 1 May 1 – 2.15pm
- Wednesday 2 May 5 – 6.15pm
- Wednesday 2 May 7 – 8.15pm
Booking is essential
To book, please email email@example.com
Please title email ‘composting 2012’, state which date, time and how many people will attend.
Alternatively, call 020 8314 2145, you may need to leave a message as this phone is often “un-manned”.
Please state which date, time and how many people will attend and leave your contact details.