Making and using compost is the cornerstone of gardening, especially organic gardening. So with that in mind what better opportunity to get started or learn a bit more about composting than with our Free Composting Workshops.
In just 1 hour you can learn…
How to get a compost started
- Do’s and don’ts – what goes into a compost
- How to get the best out of your compost
- Q & A
To book onto a course, please email Kristina on: firstname.lastname@example.org (please title email “compost workshop”, state which date, time and how many people will attend).
The Workshops are:
Manor House Library – 34 Old Road, London SE13 5SY
- May 10th (Tuesday) 7-8pm
- May 11th (Wednesday) 9.30-10.30am and 11am-12noon
Devonshire Road Nature Reserve, Forest Hill, SE23 (entrance is opposite Tyson Road)
- June 1st (Wednesday) 5.30-6.30pm and 7-8pm
- June 2nd (Thursday) 5.30-6.30pm and 7-8pm
- June 3rd (Friday) 3-4pm and 4.30-5.30pm
- June 4th (Saturday) 9.30-10.30am and 11am-12noon
Alternatively call 020 8314 2145. You may need to leave a message as this phone may not be attended to everyday. Please state which date, time and how many people will attend and leave your contact details when leaving a message.